Yelling

I'm tired of all of these!

U think u are a great person?

Do u really think u can escape from all of these?

Let me tell u

U are dreaming!

NO one can escape from their memory!

NO one can escape from their past!

NO one can escape from their heart!

U can NOT destroy the events just happened

Although we were not together anymore

There ARE still something between us

Don’t try to refute that our relationship is over!

Then why u are always trying ignore me, even escape from me?

If u really don’t care about me, u should pretend that u don’t know me

And u don’t need going away from me



Do I get hurt?

Yes, very deeply.

But I don’t think u really god damn concern it

U only know ur god damn choices, insistence, and concept of value

Oh I forgot, your great, grateful self-esteem

U are the greatest woman whom I have loved

U have many great talents and u can see the further future

I had learn much from you

And I appreciate it

Though u have the most cruel heart that I ever have known

Therefore, u could say u love me the last night

And threw me away like a mop on the other day



It seem we won’t be friends anymore

Also I should stop thinking of u

It’s very hard

Yet I will keep trying

C’est la vie

I ask Lord to save me

To take u away from my memory or my heart

Maybe go back to my heaven’s home….

留言

熱門文章